It's a bridge for UV editing between two programs:
Blender and RizomUV by RizomLab
BLENDER 2.8 is currently NOT supported but in development.
How to install:
- Inside Blender navigate to:
File -> User Preferences -> Add-ons -> [Install Add-on from File...]
- Select the downloaded zip containing the 'B2RizomUV.py.'
- Set the path to the rizomuv exe/.app in the preferences of the addon
- Save User Settings
- Enjoy! You'll find the options under the Tool Shelf (T)
How it works:
- Select one or multiple objects.
- Navigate to RizomUV under the Tool Shelf (Hotkey: T).
- Choose either manual or auto.
- Set up the respective settings for the automation process
- Press 'Auto Unfold!'
- Select one or multiple objects
- Press 'Send'
- Press 'Get'
Many thanks and happy UV-ing!